Date: Feb 19, 2016
Location: Markham, ON, CA, L3R 5M1
Company: Nationwide Home Comfort
The telephone representatives are expected to meet and/or exceed established goals. We are looking for hardworking professionals who are driven and ready to work in a growing team.
Compensation: $12.50/hr + bonuses (up to $25/hr)
- Monday to Friday 12:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. (full time)
- Monday to Friday 3:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. (part time)
- Tuesday to Friday 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. + Saturday 12:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. (part time)
- Call to inform customers about the rebates offered through the Ontario Power Authority and Enbridge.
- Handle incoming customer inquiries.
- Booking appointments
- Database customer information.
- Light administrative duties.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Strong communication skills in verbal and written forms.
- Clear and articulate speaker.
- Ability to work in a competitive environment.
- Ability to communicate in other languages in an asset.
- HVAC experience is preferred, but not required.