Rent to Own
We want you to have access to the highest quality systems right when you need them. That’s why Nationwide offers an affordable and attractive Rent-to-Own payment plan for most of our products.
How does it work?
After selecting a system and having it installed, you begin paying small monthly payments towards the purchase price of your unit. You’re making an investment into the upgraded equipment in your home without the direct upfront costs of purchasing at the time of installation.
What does it include?
- Professional Installation – Our certified experts will schedule a convenient time to come and install the unit in your home.
- 24/7 365 Days per year Priority Coverage –We offer total stress-free protection so you never have to suffer through a breakdown.
- Free Service Calls –We are committed to customer satisfaction and stand behind our products. If your unit needs to be serviced, simply call and we’ll be there.
- Free Equipment Repairs / Replacement –All repairs or replacements are included in your risk-free rental plan.
- Rebate Processing – We can help with processing any rebates to save you money and off-set the cost of your new system.
- Extended Parts, Labour, and Maintenance – We’re experts on our products and always have access to the parts you may need. We’re there to personally oversee the labour and maintenance.
- Rebate Audit and Processing – We know the latest government incentives and rebates for upgrading your home and will work with you to process them to save you money.
- Low Monthly Payments Through Local Utility – We make payment processing easy by conveniently adding the rental cost to your utility bill so there’s no extra payment processing for you.
- Annual Discounts and Promotions – As our valued customer, we’ll offer you the latest deals and promotions on your services with us.
We offer these great benefits on many of our products. You’ll love the feeling of making a solid investment in your home through comfortable monthly payments while receiving the extra protection of our rental programs.