Date: Feb 19, 2016
Location: Markham, ON, CA L3R 5M1
Company: Nationwide Home Comfort
Nationwide Home Comfort is seeking TWO dependable, punctual, reliable and highly skilled inbound Customer Service Representatives. The Customer Service Representatives will report to our Customer Service Manager.
We have two full time positions available:
Full Time: Monday to Friday 9 AM – 5 PM
Full Time: Wednesday to Friday 1 PM – 9 PM, Saturdays 9 AM – 5 PM & Sundays 10 AM – 6 PM.
- Providing excellent Customer Service to new and existing customers
- Dealing with customers concerns
- Processing Sales
- Confirming appointments with customers
- Rescheduling appointments, with an opportunity to make commission
- Light administrative duties
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong communication skills in verbal and written forms (Additional language is also a plus)
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment independently, and as a team
- Problem solving skills and critical thinking are a must
- Must be dependable, reliable and punctual
- Good organizational skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Must have a High School Diploma
- Education (minimum level) – High School Diploma
- Must have at least 1 to 3 years of call center and/or customer service experience
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position. However, only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.